Machine-Room-Less (MRL) Elevators are modern traction lift systems that use an electric hoisting machine located within the top of the elevator shaft to hoist the elevator car. Eliminating the penthouse machine room that is necessary for Traction Elevators, the Machine-Room-Less (MRL) Elevator is gaining popularity because they require less space, are energy efficient, and efficiently satisfy the speed and travel requirements of mid-rise buildings.
Machine Room Less (MRL) lifts are traction elevators that equipped with a compact motor drive mounted on the car itself. It doesn’t require to build a separate elevator machine room.
MRL lifts allow you architectural flexibility with quick movement, powerful with energy efficiency. Though traction lifts were originally limited to high rises, the innovative MRL design has allowed engineers to adapt traction elevators for low rise buildings and multi-story homes.
- 1 m/s to 1.6m/s speed range (180 starts per hour)
- 6 to 16 passenger load range (408 to 1088kg)
- Smooth ride
- Versatile landing and car door configurations
- Earthquake friendly jigged guiding
- Small control cabinet on the upper level
- Greater durability
- Time and money saving benefits: long lifespan, low operating cost, easy installation and service.